1. to bump into someone: bertemu seseorang secara kebetulan.
- I bumped into Greg at the store.
- She bumped into her ex-boyfriend at the concert.
2. to be back in town: kembali ke kota setelah pergi untuk jangka waktu tertentu.
- Mark is back in town.
Tina was in Europe for 3 months, but she has been back in town for a couple days.
3. to keep in touch with someone: menghubungi atau berkomunikasi dengan seseorang secara teratur.
- She moved to New York 2 years ago, but we still keep in touch with each other.
- I don’t keep in touch with my friends from high school.